Thursday, June 7, 2007

The Police are taking over!!!

The Police are back and in full swing! I am extremely pleased to announce the return of the Police, as well as their world tour. I am very happy to say that I will be seeing the Police this summer, but I have not actually ever been to one of their concerts yet. I will be traveling a bit of a ways to see them, but lets be honest there is no distance that is going to stop a true fan from seeing the Police. The Police are releasing a new two disc CD set that is a complete compilation of all their greatest hits! After looking at the line up on the police cd I know that they are going to be worth buying. My favorite song between the two Cd's is by far "Message in a Bottle." I love this song because of its meaningful lyrics, and its upbeat vibe that it casts. I am a huge Police fan, and I know that this new CD set is going to be the best thing to hit stores in the past 30 years! Take my word on this one guys, the Police are back, and it is time to start following them again. So don't waste anymore of your summer sitting, get out and buy the new police cd...you will see what I am talking about.

No comments: