Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Always a good time with the gang from Reno 911!

I just finished playing the new Reno 911! Miami The Movie game "Midnight Shootout" and I will say hands down that that was some of the most fun I have had in awhile. It was a game that takes you through various scenes with different cast members, and at each scene you have five seconds to take in the scene and the bad guys. Next you are blind folded, and given a gun, and your objective is to kill all of the bad guys, but leave the innocents alive. The coolest part is that your gun changes with each character, and I love how they just keep getting better and better. From a Desert Eagle to a Rocket Launcher, I think you can do the math and figure out how much fun the game is! At the end of the game you see LT. Dangle and he gives you a rocket launcher, but there aren't any bad guys, there is only the city...so basically you get to have some fun with the city of Miami! My end scores were relatively high (I thought so at least) with a total of 3,000 points. I definitely recommend this game to anyone who wants to have a little fun in a short amount of time. Reno 911! Miami The Movie is now out on DVD so it is time for everyone to get in the cars, or on their bikes, and ride on over to the store! For anyone who doesn't know the movie deals with the Reno 911 team Finally being invited down to the National Police Convention, which is to be held in Miami, FL. The true reason that they have been invited is because everyone gets invited to it! The team travels to Florida and I am sure you can guess all of the mayhem they cause. So don't just take my word on it, go buy it or find some way to see it, because I guarantee you will not be able to take all of the laughter that Reno 911! Miami The Movie has to offer!

No comments: