Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lt. Dangle a true man of the law...

Reno 911! Miami The Movie is coming out on video on June 19, 2007, and I couldn't be any more excited! I am a very huge fan of Lieutenant Jim Dangle, because he is always acting goofy, and doing so in his tiny shorts. I think Lt. Dangle is a funny guy, and one of the dumbest on the Reno 911 team, which makes him the best. When I heard about the new movie coming out I was ecstatic, and I knew that I would be first in line to buy it. I saw the movie in theatres and I will be completely honest...it was hilarious! The movie was even better than the show, and in a nicer climate. The Reno team heads down to Miami for the National Police convention, and I will say this, Lt. Dangle’s shorts stick out just a little bit. Dangle does even more questionable things in this movie, and he never leaves a dull moment. I loved the movie in theatres and I knew that I had to buy it on DVD. The movie has that same feeling of the show, and you can tell that they did the same kind of writing for the movie. I was always laughing at Lt. Dangle, and it was hard to not think he was the best when he is up in front of the entire Reno 911 group talking about not shooting at squirrels in the vents. It is hard to take Lt. Dangle seriously, which is one of the best parts of the Reno 911 show and the new movie! Click CLIP to see a hilarious clip from Reno 911! Miami The Movie!


No comments: