Thursday, June 21, 2007

Everyone loves a card!

Everyone loves to get a card from someone else, whether it is for a holiday, or just to say hello, it is always nice to know someone cares. If you are someone who loves to create E-card and send them to friends and family then I have found the place for you! Virtualsandcastle.com allows you to build a sandcastle online for free! This is a great way to spend some time, and the greatest part is after you are done you can send an E-card and show it off. Oh and I almost forgot to mention...no more messy sand. This site is extremely fun and easy to use, so even if you are not great with computers you will still find your way around, and in minutes you will be creating a masterpiece. I created a crazy colorful sandcastle on a beautiful beach in Negril, and let me tell you I had a great time. I definitely recommend going online with your family and designing your own sandcastles. This is an easy way to have some family fun, and it is all for free too! Don't waste anymore time, go online to Virtualsandcastle.com and Build A Sandcastle. Oh and if you go to the gallery check out Casa Del Mar, and Green Flags!



I look forward to seeing all of your cool creations online. And please do not forget...this is free so share it with as many of your friends as you can (Online sandcastle competitions?)

No comments: