Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Some new games for all you Reno 911 fans!

Finally the wait is over everyone, Reno 911! Miami The Movie is on DVD, but in honor of its release FOX has decided to have some games posted on the movies website! I just recently visited the site and I played a game called "Calling All Units" and let me tell you I was terrible at it. I had an awesome time, but I was even worse than the Reno 911 team. My end score for the damage to the city was $80,000, and this was mainly due to my bad driving. My end salary was $17,000, which means I went down...but I tried and that's all that matters right? Oh and I almost forgot my bustin bonus was $0 the first time I played, but when I went back I got the hang of the game and I ended up with a couple of thousand. Also the second time I went back I had a higher salary! (Not to mention a higher damage to the city) Overall I really liked the game and it was a fun way to celebrate the release of Reno 911 Miami onto DVD! I choose the "Calling All Cars" game because it looked like an interesting game, and it seemed like a challenge. If you have not seen the new Reno 911 Miami movie then I would like to give you a quick background on it. It revolves around the Reno 911 team being invited to the National Police Convention in Miami, FL (everyone was invited this time) and when they go they do what they do best...cause trouble, and nonsense! I will definitely be on my way to go and buy it today, and I suggest that everyone else do the same...honestly you will save money by doing this, because otherwise you will rent it so much that your bill is over the cost of the movie. So go out today and get Reno 911! Miami The Movie, you wont regret it!


No comments: