Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Is there truly something out there??


Often the question of the supernatural is brought up, and whenever I hear this I become quite pessimistic. I do think that there are spirits out there, and we go somewhere when we die, but all of this ghost, and monster stuff is a bit far fetched for me. I have not had a true encounter with any supernatural being or spirit, but I have had interesting dreams of that consisted of family members that had passed away. I am not trying to convince anyone to believe, or not believe, I am merely stating that I strongly question it. With the new Stephen King movie 1408 coming out on July 13, 2007, it is clear to see how people begin to believe. 1408 deals with a man who has just lost his daughter, and he begins to stop believing in the supernatural. The man then goes to a hotel where the room 1408 is not in use for anyone due to the 56 deaths that have taken place within it, each lasting under one hour. The movie looks incredible well done, and very scary, with the two stars being Samuel L. Jackson, and John Cusack. I am definitely looking forward to going to see the 1408 Movie, and seeing if my negative opinion will be changed to positive! Take my word on it the new 1408 Movie is going to be a true thriller!




This post is sponosred by 1408-The Movie (www.1408-themovie.com )

No comments: