Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Yielding to the Police

I have been a pretty big fan of the band The Police, and with the release of their new CD I couldn't be any more excited. My favorite song of The Police is by far "Message in a Bottle." I have many reasons for my love for this particular song, and the list could go on forever, but I will just name a few. First of all "Message in a Bottle." have a very deep meaning to it, and I often find that I can relate my life to it in certain ways. The next reason is because of the songs amazing beat that can truly turn any dull night around. This song has been very influential to many bands of today, and I still continue to see big name bands do covers for this song. It is a guarantee that the new police cd will be full of great songs that are sure to impress! The Police have a very unique sound to their music, and a very different beat, which truly gets me going, even when everything seems to be going down. The Police are a very upbeat rock group that is very intelligent with their music because they incorporate a different kind of vocal sound with Sting. The Police have influenced many bands to have meaningful lyrics, and to have the guts to make music that you feel is powerful and a part of you. With The Police going on a world tour this year it is hard to not loose your head with excitement! I will definitely be in line waiting for my tickets, no matter what the cost! So don't forget to go out and get the new police cd!


No comments: