Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Another great Reno 911 Miami Game!!!



I know what you are thinking...is it really possible for Reno 911! Miami The Movie to have that many cool games online, and for free? Well the answer is yes indeed, and I have been playing them all morning. I just finished up their wanted poster game, which if you didn't know deals with posting up someone's face and claiming them as someone wanted for a crime. Reno 911! Miami The Movie is extremely funny, and the summary of the movie (without spoiling anything of course) is that the Reno 911 team is invited down to Miami, FL to attend the National Police Convention, but they are only invited this time because everyone has been invited. The team quickly assembles and heads for Florida, where their silly antics are sure to cause some trouble! I definitely recommend sending some of these wanted posters to your friends, or even to yourself, because they are a good way to get some laughs. Also you can add a wanted poster with a picture of yourself in it! All of the games on the movie website are free, and a blast to play. I loved the games on the movie website, and they have definitely brought the Reno 911 Miami spirit alive in me, so much that I think I will have some people over tonight and watch the movie on DVD. I couldn't imagine walking around if I had not seen the new Reno 911 Miami movie, and if you are indeed one of those people...please stop the nonsense, and go pick up you copy today!



No comments: