Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Another top notch spy series!

If I were to be a spy I would definitely take on a very mixed role that would be a mix between Ethan Hunt (mission Impossible), James Bond (James Bond series), and Uri Orlov (Lord of War). All of these people have been great agents, and spy-type people in movies, and with certain things from each I would be able to solve any mission that was presented to me. I would be very well equipped with all of the high tech. gadgets, just like James Bond. I would be very intelligent, and well up to date about what I am doing, and I would have an excellent team that backs me up, just like Ethan Hunt. As for good old Uri Orlov, I would be a great talker, and a person who is well prepared to change identities for wherever I am going. With all of these traits put together into one it would be near impossible to trick me as a spy, or to uncover my true identity! With my spy dreams set aside I would just like to let everyone know that there is an awesome new series coming out on June 28Th, and it will be revolving around Michael Weston (CIA operative). USA Network's Burn Notice will be about a CIA operative who is trying to do similar tasks to what I have described, which will definitely make for a great series! Click the link Burn Notice to see how Michael Weston will hide his identity, and be the best spy! Don't forget to tune in and watch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to watch, I love spy movies, so I should enjoy this show!

Anonymous said...

Wow truely inspiring! I can't wait to see it and maybe become a spy myself someday!