Monday, November 19, 2007

The Mist!

When it comes to scary book and movies there is absolutely no comparison to the all famous Stephen King. I have always been a fan of King's movies and my favorite is by far "IT" and the reason is because of clowns and my dislike of them. Ever since I was little I have always had bad experiences with clowns, so when I watch this movie I am always in for some jitters. The other day I was watching TV and I saw a trailer for the new Stephen King movie "The Mist" and I will be honest it looks very thrilling and mysterious. I love to watch movies where I am at the edge of my chair with excitement as well as confusion and I know that this movie is going to deliver just that. This movie is coming out on Wednesday November 21st which is only a few days away! I have decided that I am definitely going to go and see this movie, especially after going online and looking at the trailer again. I recommend checking out the trailer if you have not already done so, and I look forward to hearing about your Stephen King experiences! Go online and see what I am talking about with The Mist I know you will be hooked. I already love The Mist by Stephen King and I have not even seen it yet, that is how thrilling it looks.

No comments: