Sunday, March 9, 2008

I am back

I am sorry to everyone who has been viewing my blog, I have recently been in another country for business. I am finally back and I am ready to update everyone on the news and information that I posses. For starters though I would like to begin by dating that this presidential election is getting out of hand. This week had McCain winning the Republican nomination, while President Bush gave his open support (both of these came at no surprise though). On the other side of the ticket we have Hillary Clinton who was resilient enough to come back with two large wins in both Ohio, and Texas. Barack Obama is still in the lead, but the race for the Democratic nomination will most likely be decided by congress. I personally feel that this is one of the most important elections that the country has ever had, and with this everyone needs to vote and listen to what is being stated by each candidate. I urge everyone to go out to the pulls!

No comments: