Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Wordless Wednesday!

Hello everyone and welcome back to another edition of Wordless Wednesday! I am happy to have you here. Today's picture is someone doing an intense head stand. It looks like this person took the phrase "head in the sand" a bit too literally...



I don't know about all of you but I think it is a real picture of someone who is very ritualistic, or something similar. I also think it is in an middle eastern country. Do you think it is real, and if so why is it being done? Also where is it in? Thanks and happy WW!!

10 comments:

EHT said...

The picture was taken in India perhaps? I'm not sure if it's real or not....I've seen some crazy things from that side of the world.:)

Sandee said...

I haven't a clue, but you can't breathe with your head in the sand. So, I don't know. Great shot though. Have a great WW. :)

Special K ~Toni said...

It looks painful! Happy WW!

Air Force Wife
Check out my contest!

Anonymous said...

Interesting!

SandyCarlson said...

Wow. Makes me think of Brown's Angels Y Demons.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha what the hell?! That is funny man, you would have to travel to some weird country to see some stuff like this.

The World In The Eyes Of Brothers said...

Ouch. I would never attempt that. It seems impossible. Happy WW.

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

I love India. So many interesting takes on the world and ways to bring yourself out of the everyday to worship.

Lori said...

Yikes!!!!! How in the heck can he breathe?

J-Town said...

Well everyone to be honest I have no idea what is actually going on, but it is fun to think about all the things it could be. Keep guessing. My lead guess is that is is something religous in India!