Monday, July 23, 2007

The best thing for our world?

In the past few years we have all become quite aware of the gas crisis and all of the issues surrounding it, and after looking at all of the company's I have figured out which one is truly the best. In my opinion there is more to gas than just making your car run, because to me I want to use a gas that is better for the environment, as well as my car. Our world is dieing, and at a very fast rate which is just one of the reasons we should start supporting BP more. BP is a gas company that is truly making huge steps forward in saving our earth, and they are doing it by changing their gas. The Chicago Tribune recently talked about BP, and I am here to say that the article was quite misleading. I know BP fairly well and they are centered on helping the environment. It is important that we get some of the facts straight...BP does not dumb waste into Lake Michigan, but they do pump treated water into it. BP has not hurt anyone one, or the environment and they are clearly within the legal limits. BP is a huge help to people because they provide jobs for today, as well as the future. This company is on top with the newest technology, and I don't think any others can compare. Overall when we look at these crude oil company's we must not always believe what we hear in the news, especially with BP, because they have only helped our environment. I hope that this has helped you to rethink your view on BP, and realize that BP is a great company with the best intentions.

No comments: