Saturday, May 26, 2007

Stop it's the Police!

The Police are back, and yes I am talking about the greatest band of all time. With Lead vocalist Sting you just cannot go wrong! I have great memories of growing up listening to Message in a bottle, and Roxanne. Well now that they are back and having a world tour I am setting out to search for a ticket to one of their shows. I can promise you this they are back and better than ever. I first found out when they played a show at the MTV Movie awards, and at that very moment I couldn't tell if my heart stopped, I was just so excited. The Police have revolutionized music, and without them music would be missing something. If I was give their new CD I would be incredibly overjoyed! I would definitely be on cloud 9 for a while, and I would listen to it nonstop to say the least. The new CD is going so be really great because it combines some of the old Police music with the new, which is just too good to be true, but it is. I have always loved Sting and the Police, and I appreciate their music because it is meaningful and inspirational. I definitely recall many rough times where their music has helped me get through. The new police cd includes:
Disc: 1
1. Fallout
2. Can't Stand Losing You
3. Next to You
4. Roxanne
5. Truth Hits Everybody
6. Hole in My Life
7. So Lonely
8. Message in a Bottle
9. Reggatta de Blanc
10. Bring on the Night
11. Walking on the Moon
12. Don't Stand So Close to Me
13. Driven to Tears
14. Canary in a Coalmine

Disc: 2
1. Do Do Do de da da Da
2. Voices Inside My Head
3. Invisible Sun
4. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
5. Spirits in the Material World
6. Demolition Man
7. Every Breath You Take
8. Synchronicity I
9. Wrapped Around Your Finger
10. Walking in Your Footsteps
11. Synchronicity II
12. King of Pain
13. Murder by Numbers
14. Tea in the Sahara

So dont delay go and get your copys of the police cd today!

No comments: